~ A place for my thoughts ~

January 21, 2015

This is my journal! I love to modge-podge things in here like paper dolls, letters, magazine cutouts and other things like that. I photographed a few of the pages for you to see. I hope to keep updating this post with new pictures of my entries!

A place for my thoughts

My journal

Awesome museum exhibit advertisment

A "hug" and paper doll from Dorothy

(left) Fall leaves from NY (right) Fall leaves from CO

Summertime collection

Mini paper doll from Dorothy and Alice in Wonderland paper dolls from Ava

"True friends" from Dorothy

 
Picture from one of the best books ever and journal entry
Letter

A very sweet note

5 comments

  1. Super cute and artistic, Sophia Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Probably my favorite post so far! Excellent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I am glad you enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, your journal looks so creative and vibrant! Seems like your imagination is taking a life of it's own. :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative way to portray your adventures! Striking colors & beautiful inserts. And gorgeous photos, as usual. xx

    Sarah
    http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.