Reflections | Winter Photoshoot

January 06, 2015

Brrrr! It's so cold out here! I can't believe it's almost winter again! I took some pictures with my mom's camera and posted them, although I couldn't stay out long because my hands were just about numb within five minutes! I hope you had a great Christmas!
 Sarah did a photoshoot with Joseph. It was short-lived however because Joseph wouldn't stand still


 The pond is just about frozen! Almost time to ice-skate!
There is an air plane in the sky; can you find it? 

 Thorns silhouette against the sky
 Fungi!


 Those clouds....




 Red barn
 Reflections

 Moss

6 comments

  1. these are beautiful, I LOVE the reflections!
    Next post, would you make the pictures bigger so I can really see the detail? : )

    -Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Thank you! I can actually edit the post and make the pictures bigger on this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I just didn't want to make you feel like you had to change a post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you knew. :) It's totally fine though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos and scenery! The only scenery I see in my town, unless I drive twenty minutes away to the mountainside, are tall skyscrapers and concrete roads. :O

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Morning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.