Give me some more S'mores | July 2015

July 30, 2015

We had a fun family campfire across the street the other night. My dad and younger brother brought over two baseball gloves and a baseball, thus the game of catch began! Joseph (age 6) and Annika (age 9) play tag while my Dad and Liam (age 2) play catch with the baseball. This campfire also included races back and forth from the sheep's electric fence until we were all tuckered out except Liam who kept running for almost ten more minutes.







Joseph is an expert at starting the fire





The sunset was gorgeous


Look at Liam go!

2 comments

  1. Where do you live?! It looks absolutely gorgeous there! Seems like you had a lot of fun! I love nights where you spend time with people you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment! ♥
    I live in the beautiful state of NY. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.