Maegan Alexandra | portraits | summer 2015

September 29, 2015

9.29.15


Meet Maegan. An artistic girl with a unique spirit. 

This photoshoot was so. much. fun. We balanced on the second floor of a rickety shack in the woods, then went on to balance on the trunk of a fallen tree, and also looked over the side of a thirty foot cliff. Dangerous stuff, man ;) 
I am really happy with how these pictures came out. The lighting in some of them is fantastic! I just love how Maegan's personality shines through these photos. 



3 comments

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I especially love the beauty of the location you decided to take these!
    I'm so glad I followed your blog and you have so much talent. I hope you'll check out my blog if you have a few spare moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, sweet Lauren! Thank you so much.
    Your blog is adorable! Love the banner and the title. :)

    Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW SWEET. ♥♥ Oh my goodness. You can see the adventure just shine through these photos. Agh. I love them. Fabulous job to both of you! ♥

    Cally // Wordspassingyouby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.