Swing high, swing low | photoshoot | summer 2015

October 27, 2015

10.27.15













This is Annika Vera. A creative girl with a lively spirit. She enjoys spinning yarn, putting on performances with her cousins, drawing paper dolls, reading historical fiction, and building cushion forts with younger brothers.
This photoshoot was super fun. An overcast sky created the perfect lighting at the park. Near the beginning of the day, it rained a bit but thankfully cleared up enough for a quick hour at the park and for me to take out the camera and snap a couple photos. Annika wanted to try some cartwheels and I was surprised at some of the pictures. I had thought they would be blurry, but they actually came out nicely. Annika and I spent the last ten minutes seeing who could do the best cartwheel. Whee!

3 comments

  1. oh so sweet! love our anni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's so cute! I love your pictures <3

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seems so sweet! I love her playful spirit and the vivid colors in these shots ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.