Life | February

February 11, 2016

Reading 

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
Linnets and Valerians by Elizabeth Goudge
Jane Austen's England by Roy and Lesley Adkins


Listening

Leisure by PHOX
Starting Over by Plumb
Say Your Name by Plumb
Home by Edward Sharpe
Crazy Bird by Wild Child


Photographing

the wild wilderness.
snowflakes.
birds in trees.
togetherness.
sunsets.


On the piano

Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Prelude [Op. 28, No. 7] by F. Chopin
Sarabande by G. F. Handel
The Merry Farmer by R. Schumann



2 comments

  1. The Pickwick Papers! I've been thinking of trying that out. Would you recommend it?
    Moonlight Sonata awwww yessss. I just love that piece <3 I'm learning Russian Sailor's Dance by Reinhold Gliere, Spinning Song by Albert Ellmenreich, and I've started diving into some of Hanon's scales.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! It's a spectacular read and so so funny. ;)
      I know from experience that if you play Spinning Song fast enough, it definitely makes you dizzy! XD Those all sound like some lovely pieces!
      Thanks for commenting and following my blog! <3

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.