Rebecca Susan | portraits | october 2015

February 13, 2016

2.13.16


// october 2015 maternity shoot of my mom //

I want to call this a 'mini' shoot because Baby is so little in these photos! ;) I guess I should have posted these a while ago... sorry, folks. :) My mom looks magnificent now! Baby will be along in April if all goes well!

Also, happy Valentines day! I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love and joy. <3 
Are any of you doing anything special? We should be going to a play of Shakespere's 'Henry V' tomorrow which should be super fun. 

Maybe I'll get some photos of our recent outings up on here at some point . . . apologies for all the late posts from autumn 2015! I'm totally hopeless. ;) 

6 comments

  1. Just splendid Sophia. <3

    Ava
    http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! <3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos, I bet you can't wait for baby to arrive!

    Lauren | Pretty Things & Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment, Lauren! <3
      I'l definitely check out your blog. :)


      Delete
  3. YOU'RE SUCH A TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER OML HOW???

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.