Summer/fall sunset study

February 17, 2016

2.17.16


I've wanted to do a post like this for so long! These particular photos are summer/fall 2015 sunsets. You might recognise one or two of the photos from other posts on my blog from a while back. Maybe at some point, I can post photos of the sunset for one full month of 2016 or something. ;)
*I also want to give my mom credit for the first photo. I was not with her at the time she took it, but I felt I had to post the photo because it was just so magnificent. 


8 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful--all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! They were such fun to take. <3

      Delete
  2. Just thought i would let you know, I nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award! <3
    ( http://landofquiet.blogspot.com/2016/02/creative-blogger-award.html )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you, Ava! That is really sweet of you.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.