The Happy Tag

February 20, 2016

2.20.16



Ava nominated me for The Happy tag a few weeks back and I finally got the chance to give it a go. :) The Happy Tag photo above is from Ava's Happy Tag blog post. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this post, Ava!

Books
I literally live on books. I've been enjoying a whole hoard of good literature lately, but here are some of my favorites to name a few.
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
Cease Firing by Mary Johnston
The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
The White Company by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


Words
Oh my word ;) I am a total logophile! I can't get enough of brilliant words. This list could go on forever ;)

Ubiquitous
Truculent
Inexorably
Insipid
Precocious


Songs
With or Without You by U2
When I'm With You by JJ Heller
Such Great Heights by Iron and Wine
I Am Yours by Lauren Daigle


Movies/TV
I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to the question of my favorite TV show. We don't have any channels and rarely watch movies, but I have to say my two favorites are 'Anne of Green Gables' and 'Little House on the Prairie'


Scents
The smell of a farm
Warm breezes
Oranges
Melting snow


Misc
Classical piano music, old books, riding bikes on a lonely country road, Shakespeare, cuddly kitties, hot chocolate on a snowy day, knitting, red barns in fields, sketching, history, learning new things, blue jeans, wide open spaces, photography, super syrupy waffles, laughing with friends, chirping birdies, writing novels, rundown farmhouses, and the color grey.

I nominate Lauren, Morgan, Lauren, and Autumn if you gals are interested on doing a tag, along with any other bloggers who want to do this tag! :)

8 comments

  1. Ah, thank you Sophia! I will write up this tag and hopefully post it next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great!! I can't wait to see all your girls' answers. :)

      Delete
  2. What sweet answers, nice job. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! <3

      Delete
  3. aww...lovely post <3 i might be able to get it up sometime soon...hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sweet of you to drop by! <3
      No pressure if you can do the tag right now. I certainly took a while to get mine up. ;D

      Delete
  4. THE HOBBIT!! It's always awesome to find another Tolkien nerd. Have you seen the movies? What did you think of them?

    Old books are so beautiful. <3 They make me sneeze sometimes, though. xD

    SHAKESPEARE.
    DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT ME, SIR?
    NO, SIR, I DO NOT BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, SIR, BUT I BITE MY THUMB, SIR.
    I feel like Sampson is possibly the sassiest character in Romeo and Juliet and he gets no credit for it. xD

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! <3 I've seen half of the first movie in the 'lord of the rings' set, but not the actual Hobbit movie. Maybe sometime soon. ;) Tolkien's absolutely brilliant!

      I agree. Yes, that is a definite drawback to old books. ;)

      "Do you quarrel, sir?" (Gregory) -- "Quarrel, sir? No, sir." (Abram)
      Your quote is better though. XD

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender & Blue. Design by Fearne.