In Toronto

March 30, 2016

3.30.16


Liam (in the stroller), Annika, Me, Aunt N., S. L., C. K., Sarah, H. S., and Joseph!
Early morning at Ontario lake (H. S., C. K., Annika, Joseph, Liam, me)

Catchy post title, huh? Ah well, you all know my forte isn't post titles. ;) 

We went to Toronto again a while back to see the cousins! Had a blast as usual. Stopped by this famous grafitti alley on our way out of the city on the last day! 
In the above photo, I made a collage of my favorite paintings from the art museum we went to to see J. M. W. Turner's art. Aren't the kitties precious?!

2 comments

  1. STUNNING PHOTOS!! I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! You just made my day. <3

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.