Verses for a fearful heart

March 16, 2016



"I will never leave you or forsake you." So we can say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?" - Hebrews 13:5-7

When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus waking on the sea and coming near the boat, and they were terrified. But He said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid." - John 6:19-21

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3

I have fought a good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the fath. From now on there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give me on that day, and not only to me but also to all who have longed for his appearing. - 2 Timothy 4:7-9

"Do not be afraid, stand firm, and see the deliverance that the Lord will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you see today you shall never see again. The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to keep still. - Exodus 14: 13-15 

"I have said this to you, so that in me you have have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!" - John 16:33


Amen! <3

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.