Life | April

April 19, 2016

4.19.16

Reading

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie // Alan Bradley (for the third time!)
City of Orphans // Avi
Napolean's Buttons // Jay Burreson and Penny Le Couteur


Music

What The Water Gave Me // Florence and the Machine
Catch // Dresses
Katie Queen of Tennesee // Apache Relay
The Things I Do // Tessa Violet
Mountain Sound // Of Monsters and Men


Enjoying

warm spring weather.
watching the chickens.
my new typewriter.
the smell of fresh earth.
our Lord's creations.


Playing - piano

Sonatina no. 2 in F // Ludwig van Beethoven
Moonlight Sonata // Ludwig van Beethoven
Allegro // Igor Stravinsky
Minuet no. 6 // Johann Sebastian Bach


Introducing Beatrix, born April 16!!! She's a darling. 

Trying on that hat my mom made her. ;)

21 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you -- she's lots of fun for sure!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, she's beautiful!!! Congrats to your family! I love her name too--how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. all of these picture are beautiful! great post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much happiness in one post. thanks for making my day better <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this post! <3

      Delete
  5. I cannot believe your mom had ANOTHER child! Goodness gracious, you'll need one of those buses to get around to school! lol

    She is adorable, I want to just pick her up and SQUEEEEEEEEEZE her.

    -Then I would get into trouble....;)

    Have fun with the little fairy!

    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, girlfriend!

      Delete
  6. Ahhhh love our beauty! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatrix is so precious <3

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment, Edye. <3

      Delete
  8. Your sister is sooo cute, congratulations! <3

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, dear! <3

      Delete
  9. These are too cute!! Love your photos!

    Katie / http://www.storiesandsnapshots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie!

      Delete
  10. Beatrix is so adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the name and she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.