New news | life update

August 19, 2016

Hey there, everyone!  How are your summers going?

I've been enjoying:

- My new Nikon DSLR (d7000)!  Other than this camera, I have never owned my own in my life, (I normally use my mom's d80) so this is really exciting for me.  All new photos on this blog will now be taken with my own camera -- hooray!


- I got my ears pierced for for the first time on Thursday! :D


- Praising God for all of the rain we have gotten recently.  Our grass it a gorgeous neon green . . . and I am so happy!



- Drawing while listening to Andrew Belle.



- Writing in my loft bed with my windows wide open.



- The number three.



- Black and white.



- Watching birds -- seagulls, chickens, songbirds.  Also literally 'watching' (as in babysitting) a good friend's parakeet. :)


- And Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen.



Thanks for reading!

8 comments

  1. SOOO COOOL! I hope you have fun with that camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! Oh, don't worry -- I will. ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Esther! That's very sweet of you. <3

      Delete
  3. So pretty!!!! I love it, your pictures are fabulous!! XD
    And I'm so happy that you got your ears pierced and a new camera------:DDD
    Can't wait to talk to you today--;)

    Amelia xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Milly!! I am so glad you enjoyed the post.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.