College Buddies

January 30, 2017


On Tuesday, Sarah (older sister -- 16) had her first in-person college class (Anatomy + Physiology) at FLCC, the community college.  We ate lunch and laughed a lot with some friends we met up with in the cafeteria, and then I went to hang out in the library (so amazingly quiet compared to our house where I try to do school with five siblings running about like chickens with their heads cut off.) xD and do some school while she was in class.  It was a ton of fun!  I wished I had brought my camera—colleges are such cool places to take life shots in black and white . . .  But I didn't, so I'll just leave you with some of these ones my mom took of us. :)
Happy February!!  Holy cow, January just whipped right by! :O

How have you all been doing?  
I would love it if you commented below with one subject you'd like me to post about in the near future (farm photos, bike ride photos, photos of where I live, life adventures, photoshoots, etc . . .)  You get to choose! 
Thanks!  You guys all just rock this blogging community. <3

8 comments

  1. It sounds like you had such a great time! I always love your farm photos <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we did!
      Aww, thanks!! I'll make sure to post more. :)

      Delete
  2. I am doing great thank you so much for asking! XD Lol.
    I really like seeing IT. ALL!! I love whatever you do and I just get pulled right into your life. Oh my goodness gracious we're going to be visiting in like FIVE MONTHS AND A DAY! XDDDD

    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll just keep doing what I'm doing then. :)
      Yes, I can't wait to see you!! <3

      Delete
  3. I'm awesome how are you? Lol! Are you going to college too? What is your sister going to college for? My sis is on her second semester! She's wanting to become a vet tech.
    Hmm, probably random life pics/posts. I really like those!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking! :)
      I haven't really decided yet if I want to/need to go to college or not. If I did it would probably be for something writing-related if I do. But I'm just about 15 now, so I'm not worried about deciding right this second. ;)
      Sarah is going to college to be a midwife! :) That's so cool!! I used to want to be a vet when I was little.
      Awesome! I'll keep that in mind. :)
      Thanks!! <3

      Delete
  4. ahahaha, o my gosh, Sophia. I read the title of this post and I was like- WHAT SHE IS GOING TO COLLEGE ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Properly freaked me out, there! :D
    Wow! That sounds like FUN!!! Gosh, I love libraries. I haven't been to one... in MONTHS! I am so overdue! (hahaha, I'm hilarious) The amount of time it has been since I have gone is probably illegal! It should be.
    Kids running around and screaming?!?!?! What even?? When would kids EVER do that????? HAHA THAT WAS SARCASM. Oh my gosh do I ever relate. Silence is golden is my motto. Silence is also a myth in my house.
    I know!! Oh where, tell me where has the the month January gone? (to the tune of that song from the newer Emma movie.)
    hmm.. I would love bike riding photos, and real life adventures!! But anything you do will be fantastic, so WHATEVER!!!
    Loved the pictures as always!!!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that is hilarious!! xD
      I know right? Libraries are just so great. <3 Man, yes you totally need to go to one! I never realize how much I love them until I actually literally looking around in one and experiencing the library-atmosphere. ;)
      LOL! Yes, kids are just total perfect angels! ;) Silence is totally golden.
      I know! But I am looking forward to what this new month will bring. :)
      Great! Aww, thanks! That's sweet of you to say. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog so much. <3

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.