DIY origami butterflies (on your ceiling)

February 07, 2017

SUPPLIES:
- 6-inch square of paper (thin paper works best.  there's no need to use actual origami paper, however thick paper like cardstock would not be a good choice.)
- Scissors
- Hot glue (or some other type of strong adhesive.  scotch tape would work well.)
- Thread (I used invisible plastic thread, but regular cotton thread would be fine too.)

TO FOLD ORIGAMI BUTTERFLIES:
Sorry for the bad images in the video.  Took these at about 10:30 PM in our dining room xD


TO ATTACH TO CEILING:
Glue a short length of thread onto the tip of the butterflies' top wing on either side.  Glue/tape to ceiling.  Viola! ;)

2 comments

  1. Agh! Cute! XD
    Did you know that I made an origami butterfly mobile at the same time? Like, LOL! (Good minds think alike.) Those are so fantastic I like them so much!
    Keep up the good work. ;)]

    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, I believe Dorothy told me! That is so funny! I think I might have done my butterflies about a week afterwards.
      So glad you enjoyed them! :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.