Just My Soul Responding

February 22, 2017

~ "just my soul responding" by amber run

(annika)
(me)

"You are enough, a thousand times enough." -unknown

"She is strong, but not in the ways most people think.  She loves more than she'll ever get back and she knows it.  And yet, she loves anyway." -JmStorm

"One of the sweetest things I ever heard her say was, 'Sometimes I just go to a dark place.  It happens.  And I really love how you don't try to change me.  You just sit down next to me and hold my hand, quietly, in the dark." -JmStorm

Thanks for the quotes, Pinterest. :)

8 comments

  1. Wow!!!! GORGEOUS photos, FANTASTIC quotes, AMAZING post, geez Sophia, how do you do it???? :)
    2,4,5,6, and 7 are my favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Esther!! That means so so much to me. <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, LaKaysha!! <3

      Delete
  3. Whoa...those quotes are gorgeous...but those pictures, sheesh! It's all sunny-sunny there, and it's snowing here. XD

    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well I rescued these photos from our hard drive—technically they were taken in like October. ;)
      Hope you get some nice weather soon!! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh my word! Your pictures! You have a beautiful eye for photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morgan! You're very sweet. :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.