A Shell of my Former Self

March 27, 2017


Lately, I've been doing a lot of object photography using white bristol paper and white fabric to reflect light.  The recent two posts of flower pictures I posted were also some object photography.
Also, aren't these shells way cool?!  The beach nearby our house only has these little mussel shells . . . that are, I grant, pretty.  But these big ones are just so beautiful.  A friend gave them to me for Christmas.  I went up to my room one afternoon looking for something to take photos of and these were perfect.
I think I've discovered another slight obsession to add to my list.  Mushrooms and butterflies and nightshade—make way, my friends. ;) 
The phrase I used for my post title has a super interesting definition.  I guess I never really fully understood what it meant before.  So yes, the logophile Sophia had to use it for her post title. ;)

5 comments

  1. I love doing object photography too! and shells are totally awesome and photogenic. Loove these photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool photography technic! Lovely photos, as always.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's way neat, Sophy! I love your post title! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! My favorite is the blue shell. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. Those shells are so gorgeous I am like incredibly envious at this moment.
    LOL! xD
    I love shells, they remind me of the ocean. *Smiles dreamily/wink wink*

    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.