march 6~ 7:30

March 06, 2017

The minute is approaching where I will turn fifteen.  For good.  I will never be able to experience age fourteen again.  Goodbye, fourteen.  We were good friends, weren't we?  You changed me so much.  Thank you.  All the infinite laughs and tears.  There were so many good times.  And so many learning experiences.

If I could go back and change anything I did this past year, I wouldn't change a single thing because God made fourteen perfect for me and perfect for what I could handle.  He taught me exactly what I needed to know in so many different life lessons.  And I wouldn't want to not know a single one of those things. So thank you, God, for it all.  I can only pray that age fifteen will be just as fruitful.

I will never be fourteen again.  Never again will I be this age.  Never again will I experience the trials and good times of being a fourteen year old.
I was fourteen and gave it my best shot.  I did my best and it wasn't perfect, but that's okay.  Thanks, ol' fourteen, for everything.

--

Fifteen, hello.  Thanks for stopping by.  I've heard so much about you.  I'm Sophy.  Teach me what you can.  It's gonna be a long year, but we can do this together.  It's is a crazy world, but let's be friends.
Welcome. 



This is my heart
Dive deep
You have something that I wanna keep
We get carried away
Don’t stop
I’ve got nothin but time
So come down when you wanna start


Oh I don't wanna stay up
Out here on your fire escape
But you won't let me go
Ice Age is on the stereo
We started a fuse
We started a tidal wave with a spark
And I don't know you
So are you stickin around
Or you just passin through
And when I disappeared
New York felt wrong without you dear
My futures in your laugh
Your colors in my photograph
We started a fuse
We started a tidal wave with a spark
And I don't know you
But you're what I want and that's all
You're what I want and that's all

And I wanna be honest
When it hurts to be honest
And I'm hoping you start
To let me into your heart
Then we'll write on the wall
You're what I want and that's all.
~ DIVE DEEP by Andrew Belle

12 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE! *confetti* Fifteen is a really fun year; I hope it turns out well for you.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellie! You're the best. <3

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photography! Those orange tints and tones are nothing short of glorious!

    Happy happy birthday! I hope this 15th year of your life is nothing short of wonderful.
    I love that you have no regrets about your 14th year! What a marvelous way to live. I hope that doesn't change; Not this year, not ever!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Steph! They really are beautiful, aren't they?! I will never be able to get over how amazing the colors in October are!

      Thank you! I hope so too. :D
      <33

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! *Balloons and piles of presents*
    I'm glad you are looking at your year through the lenses of happiness. I know that it was tough (yes, I really do,), but I don't know anyone more capable of getting through it.

    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks!!
      I agree—I think it's a great way to look at the world. Aww, you're so sweet. Yeah, I'm pretty tough. ;)
      xx

      Delete
  5. awee okay this was so cute but so deep and so beautifully written and just gaaahhhh <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comments so much, Sarah! <3 Thank you—that means so very much to me.

      Delete
  6. these are the deepest, bravest, strongest words a girl can wish on her birthday and i wish i had gotten here sooner. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adelaide. <3 <3 That means the world to me. I'm so glad you're here!

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.