Ten Thousand Pictures (Bare Hill escapade and blog title change)

December 30, 2016

Lately, I have been running the idea of changing my blog title through my head.  It's actually something I have been thinking about for a while, but it really just hit me today that it might be a nice to change to rename.  I just feel like that though A Lantern In Her Hand is still a lovely title, it doesn't quite suit me/my blog content right now. Ideas so far:

Click It Up A Notch
Uncharted Territory
This Paper Heart
Sophia and The World
Fire Won't Rest
Painting the Skies
One By Land and Two By Sea
A Violet Sea
Ten Thousand Pictures

You can see that I sort of am leaning toward this color or ocean/water or photography related theme.  I don't want anything really cheesy, which is why I have such a unique title right now (A Lantern In Her Hand).  Any thoughts or suggestions?

I'd really appreciate any input anyone has to offer. :)  Thanks in advance!

P. S. HOW IS TOMORROW THE LAST DAY OF 2016?!

8 comments

  1. Oh I love all your ideas! Especially Fire won't Rest.
    I'm really awful with coming up with blog names! (My sister suggested mine to me, (Paige's pages) )
    So I guess I won't be of any help to you there. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I appreciate your input.
      Well, your sister had a really great idea! Your brilliant blog title has always captivated me. <3

      Delete
  2. Alright, I totally get the way you kinda/sorta want a fresh start in some way with the New Year here. (I might be changing some things over here, too.....) So I really liked---: 'One By Land and Two By Sea'. I think it sorta gives an adventurous outlook. 'Sophia and The World' is a little cliche for you...I dunno. You can totally like it, but as knowing you in person and all, I kind of think that that one is not nessisarely 'boring' but perhaps 'not creative enough' for someone like you who gushes with creativity (and fabulousness--lol). Over all, 'Ten Thousand Pictures' would totally describe your life. :D

    Happy New Year!
    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so so much for your helpful input. Over the phone and in your comment. I really appreciate it!!
      Haha, yup I definitely gush with creativity and fabulousness! ;) LOL
      You rock.
      Sophie xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous31.12.16

    Wishing you and yours a blessed,healthy and happy 2017.
    Marilyn and family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Marilyn! And thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. AH all these pictures are beautiful. I continue to be amazed by your photography skillz. ;)
    Also, Beatrix's peach(?) suit is adorable. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Ava!! I am so glad you enjoyed the photos. <3
      Yes, it's a peach! I know, isn't it just the cutest?! ;)
      Thanks for dropping a comment!

      Delete

Don't be shy, please leave me a comment! ♥

© Lavender + Blue. Design by FCD.